Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 22?

It's been a full three weeks since I had the procedure done, and things are coming along nicely. I'm back to normal as far as behaviour is concerned - no aquaphor, just regular daily moisturizer, which is what I used to do before anyways. With makeup, you can't tell anything happened at all. There are still a few small spots that aren't completely smooth, but I have to say I'm satisfied with how things came out.



The few small spots you can see beneath are the remnants of the allergic reaction I had to either the aquaphor or the anasthetic - I've had a rash kind of thing before from anasthetic, so I'm thinking it's that. Anyways, they aren't scars so they'll go away in time.

Also, a close-up so you can see the results so far:



So far, so good. Over the next few months I'll see the full outcome, but I'm very pleased.

No comments: